Pacific Community Church will be holding services in the main building this Sunday, May 17th. If you wish to attend a service we would be very grateful if you would contact the Church office as there are still restrictions on attendance. Please RSVP at your earliest convenience. We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow! God Bless Services @ 8:30 am and 10:15 am
Welcome to Pacific Community Church
Sunday Worship Service
Where: Upper Parking area, North side of the Gymnasium parking area.
When: Sundays @ 11 am – noon
- Please use restrooms before attending as there will not be facilities available.
- We will all need to stay in our vehicles during the service.
- We will be directed to parking, and directed after the service so we can leave in an orderly fashion.
- We will be placing the cars in an array, spaced enough to have two rows which are all able to view the front worship area.
- Cars will be spaced out more than 6 feet from each other, we would like to ask that windows are up whenever possible.
- We will be tuning in to the service using your FM radio source. It should also be loud enough that you can hear pretty well without it.
Again, please stay in your vehicles at all times and leave directly after the service. We are keeping within the guidelines of social distancing and must maintain a certain amount of people who will be facilitating the service. If there is any reason you need to contact someone after the service, please call first, and remain in your vehicle. Thank you all for your participation. We can’t wait to worship with you this Sunday. God Bless!
Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Hebrews 12 : 1-3 (NASB)
Welcome to PCC of Bandon, OR
We are a friendly and personable church. All are welcome. Come as you are and experience the love of our great God as we worship him together.
Join us for our Scheduled services or reach out to the church staff for counsel. We also have community groups who meet throughout the month which we would be glad to have you join in. Contact Us, for more information.
Sunday School (all ages): No Sunday School today
Sunday Morning Worship Service: 8:30 AM 10:15 AM
Children’s Church: 10:15 AM
RSVP to attend service by contacting
Nursery services provided during Sunday School and Morning Worship Service.